Without the strength and the faith, you'll never take that first step!

I'm as free as I want to be!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Amazing Blessings

I cannot claim the inspirations for the words I write coming only from my own heart but they are spoken through the love and adoration that I have for the many blessings God has given me. Not only has he given me a beautiful family, two miraculous sons, Billy and Brian, but he has also blessed me with the most unique group of friends, all of whom without, I would not have the courage and desire to express what I feel inside. I have often asked why me...what is the reason for still existing. Then I look around and see just how far I have come and who has been there for me and helped to me get to where I am. All I can do is thank My GOD for the path chosen. They live in my heart and in my soul and we get together quite often in my dreams....again I thank GOD for my life and the beauty of unconditional love!

No comments:

Post a Comment